As a Client Relations Representative you will be responsible for driving revenue growth by building business relationships with our clients. This role requires a high level of perseverance, strong communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic, creative, and engaged.
- Highly motivated to provide an awesome level of support to our clients and members.
- An excellent communicator who enjoys collaborative, team-based environments.
- 2+ years of client relations experience in a digital environment.
- A strong understanding of Salesforce or related CRM tools.
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- A relatable sales style that aligns with our cooperative values.
- Take a lead role in triaging, addressing, and escalating customer support issues.
- Provide customer support for clients via email, telephone, LiveChat, and Zendesk.
- Investigate, document, and resolve client issues related to account, website, technical or business issues.
- Respond to inbound drip campaigns to capture marketing generated leads, and work in collaboration with marketing to continually improve response rates.
- Stay on top of client relations trends, technologies, and methodologies to continually improve customer experience.
- Ensure licensing standards are maintained in all transactions; flag usage issues to counsel as required.
- Update help pages and customer service documentation.
- Provide feedback to cross-functional teams, including User Experience, to continually improve customer experience.
Stocksy supports a global membership of employees, contractors, clients, and contributors from all walks of life. We find strength in what makes us different. We are committed to building a diverse workforce and cultivating an inclusive environment where every one of our team members can thrive.
We are actively seeking any individual who may have taken a road less traveled to get to where they are now. Experience and education comes in many forms; so long as you are excited about this posting and convinced you could be your best self at Stocksy, then we want to hear all about you!