The Metadata Specialist is responsible for providing administrative support on investigating and resolving flagged metadata while performing all standard tasks of the Editor team. Reporting directly to the Artist Relations Director (or designate), the Metadata Specialist will provide mentorship for the team & membership, assist with collection management and deliver specialized direction, oversight, and feedback to lead initiatives to continually improve Stocksy’s collection.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic, driven to manage completion of assigned tasks
- An adept problem-solver with a strong attention to detail
- A strong communicator who enjoys collaborative, team-based environments and is able to offer and receive constructive, honest feedback
- Someone with a natural affinity for making processes more effective and streamlined
- An active Stocksy contributor (preferred)
- A strong understanding of and professional experience in photo and/or video licensing
- Experience with image manager tools
- Proficiency with learning new digital tools and troubleshooting
- Monitor trending searches and ensure clients are seeing the most accurate results
- Investigate flagged metadata, resolve issues, and/or create tickets for key stakeholders
- Add/remove keywords and edit titles and descriptions as needed
- Act as a mentor to the community for metadata issues through Support and in the forums
- Provide suggestions for process efficiency
- Create and update training materials regarding metadata
Stocksy supports a global membership of employees, contractors, clients, and contributors from all walks of life. We find strength in what makes us different. We are committed to building a diverse workforce and cultivating an inclusive environment where every one of our team members can thrive.
We are actively seeking any individual who may have taken a road less traveled to get to where they are now. Experience and education comes in many forms; so long as you are excited about this posting and convinced you could be your best self at Stocksy, then we want to hear all about you!