Reporting directly to the VP of Product & Design, the Intermediate Graphic Designer will play an integral role in developing ambitious and innovative design projects to build the Stocksy brand. Through collaboration with other teams, you’ll be responsible for contributing to the overall design direction at Stocksy.
- An excellent communicator with strong collaboration skills
- Able to demonstrate strategic creativity
- Highly curious and strive to be ahead of the curve in design and cultural trends
- Experienced in contributing to cutting-edge and progressive design
- Able to provide and receive constructive feedback and maintain a positive attitude
- 3+ years of experience in the digital graphic design field
- Strong understanding of design and media landscape, and awareness of cultural trends
- Experience with digital marketing, including email marketing, digital & social advertising within a growth-marketing environment
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, or similar design/editing technologies
- Familiar with online project management and collaboration tools, such as Trello
- A portfolio of past projects that demonstrate excellent design skills and creative process
- Solid command over design techniques and visual elements (layout, typography, and imagery)
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS (preferred)
- UX/UI experience (preferred)
- Experience with video editing (preferred)
- Produce strategic, on-brand designs to support the Product & Design and Marketing teams in the execution of campaigns and projects (digital, print, social, swag etc.)
- Scope and create templates for the marketing team to increase efficiency and effectiveness of social media, blogs, email, print, retail and other channels
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design, and be open to feedback from other designers to continually improve design skills
- Meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment using multi-tasking and project management skills
- Maintain and promote consistency of brand guidelines
Stocksy supports a global membership of employees, contractors, clients, and contributors from all walks of life. We find strength in what makes us different. We are committed to building a diverse workforce and cultivating an inclusive environment where every one of our team members can thrive.
We are actively seeking any individual who may have taken a road less traveled to get to where they are now. Experience and education comes in many forms; so long as you are excited about this posting and convinced you could be your best self at Stocksy, then we want to hear all about you!