This position offers a great opportunity to be part of an incredible team of industry leaders in design. Working closely with the Marketing and Creative Team, the Intermediate Graphic Designer will play an integral role in developing ambitious and innovative design projects to build the Stocksy brand. Through collaboration with other teams, you’ll be responsible for producing a wide range of digital and print designs to support the execution of campaigns and ensure that brand standards are upheld across all visual communication.
- A beacon of fearless and inspiring creativity.
- Enthusiastic to contribute to cutting-edge and distinctive design.
- A self-starter accustomed to working in a constantly evolving workplace.
- A strong communicator and collaborator with an ability to provide and receive constructive feedback.
- Curious and driven to be ahead of the curve in design and media trends.
- A post-secondary degree in Graphic Design/Communication or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience as an in-house graphic designer producing digital assets.
- Strong understanding of design and media landscape, and awareness of cultural trends.
- Experience with digital marketing, including email marketing, digital & social advertising within a growth-marketing environment.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- A portfolio of past projects that demonstrate excellent design skills and creative process, particularly in a digital graphic design capacity across a range of brand/marketing collateral.
- Solid command over design techniques and visual elements (layout, typography, and imagery).
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS and experience working with Wordpress.
You might also have...
- Experience using HTML5.
- Experience with video editing and video marketing.
- Experience with landing page builders such as Unbounce, Gatsby etc.
- Experience with Sketch and/or Figma.
- Produce effective designs to support the Creative and Marketing team’s execution of campaigns and projects (print, digital, social, swag etc.).
- Scope and create templates for the marketing team to increase efficiency and effectiveness of social media, blogs, email, print, retail and other channels.
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design, and be open to feedback from other designers to continually improve design skills.
- Meet multiple deadlines in a high pressure environment using multi-tasking and project management skills.
- Maintain consistency of brand guidelines and tone in all designs.