This position offers a great opportunity to be part of an incredible team of industry leaders in stock photography and videography. Reporting to the Director of User Experience, you will be responsible for contributing to the overall quality and development of Stocksy’s online user experience.
- Motivated to produce well-written code and creative solutions to complex problems
- Excellent at working in a collaborative, team-based environment
- Passionate about producing great user experiences
- Organized and adept at prioritization in an agile environment
- Analytical with an ability to utilize data to inform decisions and planning
- 1+ year of Front End Development experience creating quality user experiences
- Experience using industry standard tooling and practices, git, peer review, Atlassian products (or equivalent) etc.
- Good cross-functional communication and collaboration skills
Good to haves (but not required)...
- Docker experience
- Video/Image processing experience
- Help build, test and ship user-facing code using modern tools, including reusable components and front end libraries.
- Contributing to our culture of continual learning and personal development.
- Translating designs, wireframes and business requirements into high-quality code.
- Working effectively within a collaboratively minded, agile team.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with other teams, including design, marketing, sales and technology.
- Contribute to the creation of new site features from specification through to shipping.
- Participating in and contributing to development team practices such as peer review, pair-programming and test driven development to continue to grow our personal abilities and software standards.
- Optimizing code to ensure it is rendered consistently, accessibly, and efficiently in cross-browser environment.