This position offers a great opportunity to be part of an incredible team of industry leaders in stock photography and videography. As Stocksy’s Product Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing plans to promote the platform to new and existing contributors.
Working closely with our Artist Relations and Content Teams teams, this role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, strong communication skills and project management experience.
- Organized and self-directed
- Someone who thrives in a constantly evolving workplace
- A strong communicator and collaborator
- Experience in a market-facing role in a B2B environment conducting competitor analysis and market research
- Expertise with project management software such as Asana or Trello
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is – or isn’t – working
- Excellent people and communication skills to support cross-functional collaboration with individuals, teams and partners
Nice to have...
- Experience with digital video, design and/or copywriting industries
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Salesforce
- Familiar with marketing automation tools (email, web applications)
- Collaborate with Content and Creative Research teams to provide market intelligence and data in support of content and curation strategies, as well as assist with research to evaluate new potential product offerings on our supply side.
- Evaluate product marketing projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers.
- Develop a product marketing plan with our Marketing, Artist Relations and Community teams that includes
- Key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing contributors and the acquisition of new contributors.
- Product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas, and assists with artist recruitment and retention campaigns.
- Work with Artist Relations and Content teams to support the automation of their workflows including contributor outreach, portfolio reviews, creative briefs and retention activities.
- Understand and support Sales Operations by closing the gap between customer need and collection product requirements.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you! Please send us your resume and cover letter to [email protected].