Each year Stocksy accepts a maximum of 500 photographers to join the Stocksy co-operative. We moderate the amount of members to ensure sustainable incomes.
We are currently updating our submission process, to improve wait times and communication between our Editors and potential applicants.
If you are interested in becoming a Stocksy Photographer, please keep an eye out on our social media feeds to find out when the Call To Artists will reopen.
What we're looking for
Due to the limited amount of spots available in our membership, we’re looking for photographers who stand out in a crowd. Here are some tips on choosing which images to share with us:
- Do create a curated selection of work that reflects consistent quality, tone and what you’ll be uploading as a member.
- Include as many images as possible, to reflect your experience and trust.
- We are not looking for “stocky” images, portfolios predominantly filled with isolated objects or people on white backgrounds will likely not be accepted.
- Stocksy photographers are inspired and passionate shooters, we value VSCO and Instagram feeds that reflect this.
- We’re more interested in modern work and originality than a professional background in the royalty-free market.
- We love photographers that have an area of specialization or expertise.